Monday, April 14, 2014

Back to sharing



Just because I haven't shared what I have been up to, doesn't mean that I have been up to nothing. With so many changes always happening in our lives. It takes a real effort to make a real habit of sharing your creations with the world. As I sat down with my iphone to take pictures of some of the art I've been creating in my journals, I decided to make it a go again on the blogging train and here I go. The images in the next few posts are from work done since about November of last year. 
These are my journals back in November
I like to date my journals. I like to see how long or takes me to finish them. 
The fact that I  was taking Jane Davenport and Treesha Moore's mermaid circus class and the fact that we were in Jamaica for Thanksgiving that all these mermaid like creatures came about



That's all my girlies in my big book.  I also  zentangles, doodles, and sacred geometry that I'll share next time. 
Much Love to you always🌺

No comments:

Post a Comment