Wednesday, September 14, 2011

30 Days of Art- Days 6 though Whats today, 14?

So obviously I've totally fallen of the 30 day wagon.  I have been doing art and photography these days I just haven't been inspired to go on the computer to upload images. These last few days, I have realized that I jump around the things I get inspired with.  Lately I got a book on audio that's 18 hours long and honestly I have been glued to my earphones for the past 3 days. I find that I have been more inspired by that lately and by shooting the beautiful things that the coming spring is already showing us as a preview of whats to come. 
I guess the purpose of joining the 30 day art thingy was to push me to post more often.  Also to keep inspired to make art.  I feeling rather comfortable with the amount of posting I am doing, and the amount of time I dedicate to art.  So, I declare that I am going to keep creating art that follows my inspiration, what ever that is at the moment,  and I will keep posting what I create here, just without the pressure of having to do it.  I don't apprerciate pressure. Uhf! I feel better
This is the final Art Journal Page from the background I made the other day


This is a portrait I worked on for a couple of days the final AJ page is at the bottom.  It's me and my two little girls.  I missing the big girls (and by missing I mean both form the portrait and I miss her very much, good news is she is coming back next week!)



This just happened... I miss lately, but not for long :)
The Sunrise from my side door.  I love watching the sun come up, and down.  I am extremely grateful for being able to have these awesome views right from our house 

Jr and his girls.  He really is going for it

Purple broccoli

The full moon is something amazing


This is the flowers from an "AROMO" a native tree that's scattered all over.  This was taken at dusk and therefore the bright yellow that it is, doesn't show.  I take some more to show it at its brightest.
Well that's all I have to show for right now.  I will be back with more....

1 comment:

  1. I love your drawings, The one with you and the girls is too cool. I have to say that I love love love your pictures. always have...

    ReplyDelete